Arianna's grandma sent us a huge box of stuff from Arizona including the dress that Arianna wore for mine and Jon's wedding. She was excited to receive it and has been wearing it all day. I'm happy that it still fits!
My little flower girl

This afternoon we went up to Target to pick up a few things that I needed for the house. After we finished, I decided to stop into Michael's Arts & Crafts Store to see if I could find any fun decorations for Memorial Day. I ended up finding a few small things for the house as well as some cheap foam visors for Arianna and I to decorate.
Memorial Day loot!


Chain garland to hang in front of the back door

Hanging stars

Decorating visors

It took her five minutes of squeezing to get out this one little dot of paint. She was so proud, haha.







Her finished product! She did everything herself except the name.

Mine

Decorating Daddy's hat


Our door decorations!


Hope everybody has a Happy Memorial Day!

























What a neat project! I love it!
ReplyDelete