Since I didn't have much to do around the house today, we took a short trip up to the park. It's always so much nicer going during the day because none of the older kids are around. Today she got the playground all to herself!








She insisted on wearing the twirling shoes just in case there was somebody out there who she could show them to




The weather isn't *too* bad today. It's only 81 degrees, but the humidity is at 65% which has taken (me) some getting used to. I only lasted about 10-15 minutes outside before I asked Arianna if she was ready to go inside. Being that she's MY kid, she wasn't going to agree unless there was something in it for her. She asked if she was going to get a popsicle when we got home and then stared at me intently as though she was daring me to try and argue. We had about a 2.5 second stare down before I realized I didn't stand a chance out in that humidity and agreed. She even managed to weasel TWO popsicles out of me by pulling the, "But mommyyyyy, I'm soooooo hot! I neeeeed a popsicle to cool me off!"
Seriously, who taught her how to be so dramatic? Certainly not me!

























No comments:
Post a Comment