Tuesday, May 25, 2010

249 Days/13w1d

Arianna and I went to Target today to pick up a few things. She had been wearing her Halloween costume all morning and asked if she could wear it to the store. I figured why not, it would be more trouble than it was worth to try and talk her out of it. Besides, she makes an adorable Snow White.


The outfit wouldn't be complete without zebra print boots!


One of the things that we went to Target for was a new pair of "twirling shoes". When Jon and I got married, Arianna wore a pair of white ballet slippers which she's always referred to as her twirling shoes (because her dress was a "twirling dress"). She eventually outgrew the slippers and they were replaced with a pair of shiny black slip-on shoes that were her Thanksgiving/Christmas shoes. Those lasted up until now. They're starting to get too small and...well...they really don't smell that great after being worn multiple times without socks. It was definitely time for a new pair of twirling shoes!

I wasn't really sure what we were looking for, but Arianna made her decision as soon as she spotted this pair of sparkly pink slip ons. I showed her three other pairs just to make sure those were the ones she wanted and she wouldn't even look at the others. She couldn't want to get home and get them on.

Upset because I was taking pictures before she got the shoes on. I promised her I would delete this one. Oops, looks like it made it to the blog!






Snow White would be proud


Getting the shoes was the highlight of our day. When we returned home, Arianna's friends were outside and she was eager to show them her outfit. She played outside while I did a massive cleaning of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Our floors are now scrubbed and shinier than they were the day we moved and the entire house smells MUCH better thanks to some Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil in Hawaiian Breeze. I want the house to look amazing when Jon gets home. He was doing most of the housework when I was sick so I want him to come home to a clean, fresh house.

No comments:

Post a Comment