A pink stuffed monkey with a baby!


And a cupcake necklace!








She was in a silly mood today




We've been going out for a little while each day and I'm finding that it helps both of our moods so much. I think we both just start to go a little bit crazy when we're stuck in the house all day. It's good for us to have a change of scenery.
I FINALLY took a "belly picture" yesterday. I haven't taken any because I haven't really noticed much change, but everybody keeps insisting that I need to start taking them for comparison. The last picture I took was at 11 weeks because the baby was pressed right up against the right side of my stomach and you could really see it.

Taken yesterday at 13w4d



And a cupcake necklace!








She was in a silly mood today




We've been going out for a little while each day and I'm finding that it helps both of our moods so much. I think we both just start to go a little bit crazy when we're stuck in the house all day. It's good for us to have a change of scenery.
I FINALLY took a "belly picture" yesterday. I haven't taken any because I haven't really noticed much change, but everybody keeps insisting that I need to start taking them for comparison. The last picture I took was at 11 weeks because the baby was pressed right up against the right side of my stomach and you could really see it.
11 weeks

Taken yesterday at 13w4d

So there you have it. My 13 week "belly." It's kind of frustrating to see the abs that I worked so hard for replaced by a layer of pudge, but no cute little baby bump. Hopefully soon! I HAVE however, discovered the amazing comfort that is maternity jeans (as you can see in the picture). A friend of mine sent me three pairs and I decided to try one on yesterday to see how they felt. I never bought maternity jeans when I was pregnant with Arianna and boy did I miss out! I don't know what it is that makes these so much more comfortable than regular jeans, but I honestly don't know if I'll ever go back to regular jeans! These things are awesome!

























Sarah, I'm sure someone else has already told you the same thing, but... I don't see the layer of pudge. LOL
ReplyDeleteThat baby will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see pictures! You need to post a lot!
Haha, if I had taken a picture of my stomach back when I was working out every day and doing Turbo Kick twice a week, you would definitely see the difference!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm not fat or anything, I just can't see my abs anymore which is frustrating because I worked hard for them. I know I'll get back to where I was though after I have the baby so I'm not too worried :)