We have had a wonderful Memorial Day so far! Jon returned home last night after spending 11 days in San Francisco for work. He enjoyed the trip (and being on the west coast), but he is definitely happy to be home and we are grateful to have him back!
Getting ready to go pick up daddy!

He's home! She was SO happy!



My husband went to San Francisco and all I got was this......wow!

Beautiful!

She was eager to show him his hat.




My original plan was to make a big Thanksgiving-type meal on the night that he came home, but there was too much uncertainty as to when they were going to get back and when they would be able to leave work. In the end, I decided to just wait and cook on Memorial Day. It ended up working out MUCH better this way and we had a fantastic lunch this afternoon.
I even got out the real dishes!

Our Memorial Day lunch


We hope everybody is having a safe and Happy Memorial Day!

























No comments:
Post a Comment