I apologize that it's been so long in between updates! We've just been busy around here and I haven't had many opportunities to take pictures. Below are just a few randoms and some updated belly pictures of Baby #2!
We've had a lot of rain lately and I found this little guy hopping around our front yard! He blends in so well with the ground that I wouldn't have seen him had he not jumped when I walked by.
Elevator at Tyson's Galleria


I eventually want to get a bread maker. The one and only reason that I went to Cheesecake Factory was because I was craving some good, homemade bread! Yes, I went to CHEESECAKE Factory for bread. No, I did not get any Cheesecake :(

Pre-haircut. A good photo blogger would probably post a Post-haircut picture, but I haven't even bothered to take one yet. It's nothing major. Just a shorter, thinner version of what I already had.

Arianna (not-so) patiently waiting for mama to get her hair cut.

Baby #2 at 22 weeks and 5 days

Baby #2 today at 23 weeks 4 days. The belly is getting there! The dress that I'm wearing is actually a maternity dress so it enhances it more than my regular clothes do :)

That's all for now. I promise a better update sometime in the coming week. We've got a birthday party to go to tomorrow and, if we're all feeling up to it, will also be making a trip to the Richmond Zoo! So I'll have much better photo opportunities than I did in the elevator and promise to post pictures of things more fun to look at than bread (hey, it really was delicious!).

























No comments:
Post a Comment