Baby Girl is growing nicely and definitely likes to make her presence known! I'm feeling so much better and have a lot more energy. I can't believe I only have a week left until I start my third trimester and only 13+/- weeks until we welcome our daughter into the world. I guess 40 weeks really isn't as long as it sounds.....
The biggest Baby #2 news is.....she has a name! Jon and I have been talking about it and we have finally decided on a name for our daughter. It's perfect and I love it and that's all I'm going to say about it for now. We will announce it at the beginning of my third trimester so, don't worry, you won't have to wait long! In the meantime, I leave you with her initials. Feel free to guess, but I will neither confirm nor deny any guesses that are made before we announce it ;)
Baby L. S. Bush at 27 weeks


























No comments:
Post a Comment