Jon had yesterday off so we decided to get out of the house for a few hours. Last week, we received a card from a family friend with a gift card to Crate and Barrel and decided to head up to McLean store and see what we could find. Originally, we planned on getting the ice cream maker attachment for our KitchenAid mixer, but they didn't have it available in the store so we agreed to each get one small thing. This is what we ended up with:
Jon got a Vinturi wine aerator
Jon got a Vinturi wine aerator

I got a cookie press and decorating kit

It comes with five frosting tips and fourteen cookie discs

Some of the fall/winter shaped discs

Some of the generic discs

About a week ago, my mom sent out two boxes of Arianna's old clothes and cloth diapers which I still have sitting in the living room. Arianna discovered the box today and decided to put on one of the 3-6 month onesies. Of course it was way too short, but I was really surprised to see that it actually still fit perfectly width-wise! I don't know who she got it from, but I think it's safe to say that I've got a tall, skinny girl (lucky thing)!
It wasn't tight at all!




A bit too short....


























No comments:
Post a Comment