It has been raining ALL DAY and it's also finally starting to get cold outside. Being an adult I tend to find this annoying and inconvenient, but thankfully my daughter is still at an age where rain is awesome and cold weather is barely a blip on her radar. Ah, to be a kid again.....
This morning she asked if she could go in the backyard and puddle jump! Since there was no lightening I thought, "why not!?" She went upstairs and put on her boots and raincoat and ran outside to play. There weren't very many actual puddles, but she had fun in the rain nonetheless.
This morning she asked if she could go in the backyard and puddle jump! Since there was no lightening I thought, "why not!?" She went upstairs and put on her boots and raincoat and ran outside to play. There weren't very many actual puddles, but she had fun in the rain nonetheless.





I think it's time for a new raincoat. This is from last year, haha.


























No comments:
Post a Comment