Lucille Scarlett- 37 weeks
So it really could be any time now. I am seeing my midwives weekly and everything looks perfect. Hear heart rate and position are exactly what we want them to be and she's growing right on target. That said, I don't feel like I'm going to go too early. I haven't had any sings of labor being imminent and I still feel like we could even go into December. I'm ready whenever she is though! I spent the past two days washing all of her diapers, blankets, and newborn clothes and I just can't wait to meet her.
Her stuff is all ready for her!
I've also been trying to get out of the house and do a lot of fun things with Arianna since I won't really be able to get out much immediately after Lucy is born and I'm sure going anywhere with two kids will be more difficult. I still can't believe that in a few short weeks Arianna won't be my only baby anymore! It's been just her for almost four years and now she will be "the oldest" rather than "the baby." She is looking forward to her role as big sister with such excitement though and I know she's going to do great.
New favorite toy!





























No comments:
Post a Comment