Lucy is now four days old and we're doing great! My mom has been a HUGE help around the house although it's driving me a little bit crazy not to be able to cook or help clean up. I always said that I would love to have a maid (not that I think of my mom as my maid), but now that I actually have around the clock help with household stuff, I'm not sure how I feel about it, haha! I think the best part is that she's been able to keep Arianna busy. Today she took her to see Tangled and they spend the rest of the day out shopping and Arianna got to see Santa Clause. I wish I could have gone with, but right now it's best for Lucy and I to be at home resting and recovering. I'm sure I'll miss having the help when it's gone so I'm just trying to take advantage of it while I can.
Four days old


































She is absolutely beautiful! It goes so fast so enjoy every minute!
ReplyDelete