Tuesday, November 9, 2010

417 Days/37w1d

We made our second trip to the base library today! We finished the books that we got last week so it was time to get some more. We are allowed to check out thirty books at a time for thirty days, but I'm afraid to let Arianna get any more than four out of fear that she'll lose them. I'm not even sure if I could keep track of thirty books especially among the books that she already owns of her own. She for now we're sticking to four for her and one or two for me.

Returning our books so we can check out some more
IMG_9066

IMG_9068

IMG_9069

By the time I got in the door and found her in the children's section, she had already picked out her four books and had moved on to the toys.
IMG_9073

IMG_9074

IMG_9076

IMG_9077

IMG_9078

IMG_9081

IMG_9079

IMG_9082

IMG_9083

IMG_9084

I let her play for about an hour since we didn't go to the park today and she told me on the way home that she had fun. She's excited to go to story time on on Friday and I'm sure we'll already be ready to check out more books by then!

1 comment:

  1. If there is one thing I am looking forward to about moving back to Clarksville, it is the library. They have the most wonderful area for it, enclosed in it's own very large room, with plenty of space to play and read. I wish all children's libraries were like that.

    ReplyDelete