Thursday, December 2, 2010

440 Days

Just a few randoms from the past couple of days. We're all doing great and just enjoying the time that we have left to relax as a family before Jon has to return to work next week. I'm really thankful that the military gives new fathers ten days off. Not only has he been a big help to me, but I'm happy that he's had all of this time to spend with Lucy and Arianna. I couldn't wait for my pregnancy to be over with and now that it is, I wish I could slow time down. Lucy is already a week old!

I think this was taken when she was five days old
IMG_7551

IMG_7554

IMG_7562

IMG_7563

IMG_7564

Six days old
IMG_7573

Tummy time!
IMG_7576

IMG_7580

IMG_7581

IMG_7582

Arianna loves holding her and being a big sister.
IMG_7583

IMG_7584

IMG_7585

IMG_7588

I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with Arianna so that she doesn't feel left out, but it's been a challenge since the baby does need a lot of my attention right now. Tomorrow would normally be Arianna's library class (which Grandma took her to earlier this week), but we're going to another community event instead. I'm hoping that this one will be a little bit more age appropriate for Arianna. Santa will be coming to read the kids a story and there will be cookies (which is good because if all else fails the cookies will make her happy). She seems excited so I hope she has fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment