Saturday, December 18, 2010

456 Days

This afternoon, we all went to the Christmas Party put on by our community housing office. There was no Santa this time (which is fine because I'm afraid that the more Santa Clauses Arianna sees, the more she'll start to notice that none of them look or sound alike!), but they had gifts and activities for the kids and a lot of REALLY great food. I decided to have the girls wear their Christmas dresses since they haven't worn them yet and after Christmas, there really won't be very many opportunities.

Lucy is ready to go!
IMG_7913

Wearing Arianna's old Easter shoes
IMG_7915

IMG_7918

IMG_7922

Arts and crafts (Ari's favorite!)
IMG_7926

IMG_7929

Ari got to pick two gifts
IMG_7931

They had turkey, beef roast, salmon, mixed vegetables, macaroni and cheese, rolls, fruit, and lots of desserts!
IMG_7936

IMG_7937

Face painting!
IMG_7940

IMG_7941

IMG_7944

IMG_7945

Playing with one of her gifts
IMG_7948

IMG_7953

IMG_7954

IMG_7955

I love these three.....
IMG_7960

No comments:

Post a Comment