The leader of the group hosted it at her house and the plan was to get all of the kids together to do some Christmas crafts! There were a total of three adults and four kids, two of them right around Arianna's age. I met another Sarah who takes her son to the same story group at the library that I've been taking Arianna to and I also found out that two of the other women who are part of the group (who weren't able to make it today) live right on our street! I'm so happy that we went and I think we've finally made some friends! We're going to another meetup on Friday and we'll see the same kids that we saw today and maybe a few others.
As for pictures, you'll have to forgive my major photographer fail. For the second time since I first bought it in March 09, I forgot my camera at home so all I have are cell phone pictures.


A rare picture of me, haha. Wearing Lucy who slept most of the time.


She had soooo many cookies!


I'll have to update this tomorrow with picture of Arianna's finished work. She made a few ornaments for the tree, but mostly wanted to glue things on to construction paper. She had a lot of fun with the crafts and the other kids and that's really what means the most to me.
Tomorrow our friends Beau and Amber are coming over to meet Lucy and bringing their son Brenton so Arianna will have another little playdate!
Tomorrow our friends Beau and Amber are coming over to meet Lucy and bringing their son Brenton so Arianna will have another little playdate!

























No comments:
Post a Comment