Tuesday, December 14, 2010

452 Days

I was going to put up a few pictures that I've been taking over the past couple of days of all of our Christmas stuff, but I want to get a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses by the tree first so that post will come tomorrow.

Yesterday we went to the base library for ANOTHER Christmas event! The Marine Corps band played several Christmas songs and then there was another visit from Santa Clause (making him the sixth one that Arianna has seen this year). This event wasn't really as exciting as the previous events that we've been to, but we still had fun. I enjoyed the music (having played several instruments myself throughout my childhood) and Arianna is always up for a chat with Santa. It was just so crowded and since we got there right as it started, we sat in the back and couldn't see much. After Arianna finished talking to Santa, she picked out three new library books and did some coloring before we headed back home.

IMG_7816

IMG_7819

The guy in the front with the trombone was pretty funny and he even sang one of the songs- Mele Kalikimaka which means "Merry Christmas" in Hawaiian.
IMG_7820

IMG_7822

Santa #6
IMG_7826

IMG_7827

IMG_7828

IMG_7834

Lucy, once again, was perfectly quiet and slept the entire time. I hope that being blessed with a perfect baby doesn't mean that she's going to be a difficult toddler (or worse, a difficult teenager)!
IMG_7835

No comments:

Post a Comment