December 11th- 2 weeks, 2 days old


All I want for Christmas....


December 12th- Decorating the tree in a Halloween costume!







December 13th- The reason for the season

December 16th- Presents are starting to appear!

December 18th- My failed attempt to get a nice Christmas picture of the girls


Bored Toddler and Angry Baby wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve- Making cookies for Santa!


Going over the instructions for.....

....Arianna's new toy kitchen!

I can't wait for Arianna to come down and see this:

Oh look, Santa left Jon something too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


All I want for Christmas....


December 12th- Decorating the tree in a Halloween costume!







December 13th- The reason for the season

December 16th- Presents are starting to appear!

December 18th- My failed attempt to get a nice Christmas picture of the girls


Bored Toddler and Angry Baby wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve- Making cookies for Santa!


Going over the instructions for.....

....Arianna's new toy kitchen!

I can't wait for Arianna to come down and see this:

Oh look, Santa left Jon something too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment