Sunday, December 5, 2010

443 Days

Although I REALLY don't want Lucy to be a thumb sucker, I can't help but think it's adorable when she does it.
IMG_7639

IMG_7640

This afternoon, Lucy got her very first bath! The hospital offered to give her one while we were there, but I wanted it to be something that we did at home as a family. I also wanted to wait until her cord stump fell off and give her belly button some time to heal before we submerged her in water. Today, after a massive spit up and a huge diaper explosion I decided it was finally time! She cried a little bit when we first put her in the sink, but quickly calmed down once she warmed up and after that she LOVED it! So happy and content.

IMG_7646

IMG_7647

Big full belly!
IMG_7648

Arianna was eager to help.
IMG_7654

IMG_7650

We threw the towel in the dryer so that it was nice and warm for her when she came out. She loved this too!
IMG_7659

IMG_7660

IMG_7662

IMG_7663

IMG_7665

No comments:

Post a Comment